Comment on page
CivicTheme is an open source project. There are numerous ways to contribute to CivicTheme whether you’re a developer, designer or a non-technical user.
CivicTheme benefits from any kind of contribution - whether it's a bugfix, new feature, documentation update, design update, or simply some queue maintenance - we're happy that you want to help!
To ensure that contributions are accepted, they must meet the following requirements:
- 1.The pull request should include a clear feature or problem description and a proposed resolution.
- 3.Automated tests, such as PHPUnit tests and/or Behat tests, should be added to verify the code's functionality.
- 4.The continuous integration process should pass all checks to ensure that the code is stable and meets the project's quality standards.
- 5.The pull request should undergo a thorough code review by project maintainers, who must approve the changes before they can be merged into the codebase.
- Create an RFC document detailing your proposal as a GitHub issue.
- Submit a PR
- Incorporate feedback into the proposal.
- After discussion, the core team may or may not accept the RFC.
- If the RFC is accepted, the PR is merged.
RFCs are accepted when they are approved for implementation in CivicTheme. A more thorough description of the process is available in RFC process section.
Awesome! Please send us a pull request for it, we will do our best to review it and merge it if possible.