Comment on page
The campaign component lets you highlight content with an image, which can be displayed on the left or the right.
This section shows you how to add a Campaign.
Below is an Campaign with the image on the left.
Step 1: Go to the page you'd like to add the Campaign to (or create a new page) and in the Content tab, Components section, select Campaign from the dropdown list.
Step 2: Fill in the fields as per below.
- 1.Title - Add in the campaign title.
- 2.Image - Add an image for the campaign.
- 3.Image position - Select left or right for the image.
- 4.Date - Add a date if you'd like (optional field)
- 5.Content - Add the main content for your campaign.
- 6.Links - Add in links if you want the Campaign to take the user to a specific page or site.
- 7.Add another item - Add more links if you'd like.
- 8.Topics - Add in topic tags if you'd like them displayed on your campaign.
- 9.Add another item - Add more topic tags if you'd like.
- 10.Theme - Choose whether the Callout will use your site's light or dark theme.
- 11.Vertical spacing - Add vertical spacing on the component (above, below or above AND below).