Comment on page
The Webform component allows you to add a webform into a content page - from a basic contact us form to a more comprehensive webform.
This section shows you how to add a Webform component into page.
Below you can see an example webform.
Step 1: Go to the page you'd like to add the Webform to (or create a new page) and in the Content tab, Components section, select Webform from the dropdown list.
Step 2: Fill in the fields as per below.
- 1.Webform - Select a webform from the dropdown (note, before adding webforms to a page you'll need to create the webform).
- 2.Webform settings - choose the status (Open, Closed or Scheduled) and add default submission data if desired.
- 3.Theme - Select light or dark theme.
- 4.Vertical spacing - Add vertical spacing on the component (above, below or above AND below).
- 5.Background - Check this box to apply a background colour.