Comment on page
The Manual list component allows you to manually add content that's displayed in a variety of different 'cards'.
This section shows you how to add a Manual list.
Below is a Manual list of Promo cards (with images).
And here is a Manual list of Navigation cards (without images).
Step 1: Go to the page you'd like to add the Manual List to (or create a new page) and in the Content tab, Components section, select Manual List from the dropdown list.
Step 2: Select the list type (card) you'd like from the Content tab.
Step 3: Fill out the information that correspond to your card choice. Please see the other sections of this manual for more information on specific cards.
Step 4: Fill in the Fields tab information as per below.
- 1.Title - Type in the title for your Manual List.
- 2.Content - Type in any introductory content you'd like displayed between the title and the cards.
- 3.Link above - Add a link above if desired (e.g. Show all events).
- 4.Link below - Add in a link below if desired (e.g. See more events)
Step 5: Fill in the information for the Appearance tab as per below.
- 1.Theme - Select light or dark theme.
- 2.Vertical spacing - Add vertical spacing to the component if you'd like. Choices are none, top, bottom or both)
- 3.Background - Check the box to apply a default background colour from your colour palette.
- 4.Columns - Select how many columns to display (e.g. the two screenshots at the top of this page have three columns).