Comment on page
The Attachment component allows you to add a formatted 'block' with attachment.
In this section we'll show you how to add an Attachment component.
Below is an example of the Attachment component (dark theme). You can see it uses a document icon and includes the file size and last updated date.
Step 1: Go to the page you'd like to add the attachment to (or create a new page) and in the Content tab, Components section, select Attachment from the dropdown list.
Step 2: Fill in the fields as per below.
- 1.Title - Add the title you'd like displayed at the top of the attachment block.
- 2.Content - Type in any content you'd like to include (e.g. a description).
- 3.Attachments - Upload one or more attachments.
- 4.Theme - Choose the light or dark theme.
- 5.Vertical spacing - Add vertical spacing on the component (above, below or above AND below).
Step 3: Click Save to save your content page with the new Attachment component.