Comment on page
The Accordion component allows you to add collapsible sections of content. You can specify the default state (expanded or collapsed) in the Accordion settings.
This section shows you how to add accordions.
Below you can see two accordions, one in its expanded form, and the other one collapsed.
Click on “Add Accordion” as shown below.
Add content for your Accordion using the fields shown below.
- 1.Accordion title - Add the title.
- 2.Content - Add the body text.
- 3.Expanded - Check this box to force the Accordion to be expanded by default.
- 4.Add another Accordion - Click this button to add additional Accordions.
- 5.Expand all - Check this box to force all Accordions to be expanded by default.