Comment on page
Learn how to add the site logos
The site logo/s display in the Header and the Footer of the site.
Fig. 1 - Example of a Inline logo on a Dark themed header
Fig. 2 - Example of Inline logo on Light themed footer
You must upload appropriate logos for use in the
If you use the
Darktheme, you need to ensure you're logo is light enough that it will be visually accessible on a dark background (see fig. 1). If you use the
Lighttheme, your logo needs to be dark enough to be seen on the light background (see fig. 2).
You can add a Primary and a Secondary logo to your CivicTheme site. This is useful in the case of dual branding, e.g. your logo and the Commonwealth Coat of Arms (see Figs. 1 & 2).
The process is the same for the Primary and the Secondary logo.
We're using the Primary logo as the example here, follow the same steps for the Secondary logo.
Fig. 3 - Logo settings
- 1.Select 'Logo' in the list of Components.
- 2.Fill in the alt text for the logo.
- 3.Open the 'Primary logo' dropdown and carefully note which logos need to be added for which use - Light and Dark theme, and desktop and mobile use.
- 4.Do this for the 'Secondary logo' if you are using one.
- 5.Scroll to the bottom and select 'Save configuration'.
Fig. 4 - Primary logo fields