Comment on page
- 1.Update CivicTheme base theme:composer update drupal/civicthemeor download the latest version from Drupal.org and place into the desired location
- 2.Run updatesdrush updb
- 3.Run configuration exportdrush cex
- 4.Check updated configuration files with a diff tool of your choice: resolve configuration overrides one-by-one; there could be cases where fields are renamed or removed - these will be handled automatically in the update hooks.
- 5.Re-build local environment with updated configuration.
- 6.Check that everything looks good
- 7.If there are issues - repeat steps 2-6 until desired result is achieved.
Starter kit comes with Storybook and Webpack configuration (tooling). When performing a version update, refer to update notes and update tooling configuration as described.
Below is required only if release notes list tooling updates as a change
Although unique scenarios may arise depending on your sub-theme customisations, the most common use case involves regenerating your sub-theme: